AIRCRAFT CHARTER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How does private air charter differ from traveling on commercial airlines?
- Are there additional advantages to chartering a private aircraft?
- What are the costs of chartering an aircraft?
- What is "Wait Time" and how is it billed?
1. How does private air charter differ from traveling on commercial airlines?
Answer: Chartering a private jet provides you with numerous advantages that commercial airlines cannot offer. Some differences include:
- Ability to reserve a private jet for the time that best fits their schedule
- Access to over 5,000 airports, whereas commercial airlines are limited to just over 500
- Passengers on private aircraft depart without waiting in security lines or in baggage claim areas, and you always keep you shoes on.
- Charter flying offers passengers ultimate privacy during flight, enabling them to be as productive as they choose.
- Our Clients are able to visit multiple cities within a day, which allows them to take full advantage of time and maximize efficiency.
2. Are there additional advantages to chartering a private aircraft?
Answer: Chartering a private aircraft offers both privacy and luxurious travel.
- Nothing can compare to the peace of mind private travel offers. We consider the Federal Aviation Regulations to be our minimum standards, and our flight crews far exceed those standards. In fact, our flight crews are among the most experienced in the industry (See Safety Page for more details). You can rest easy knowing that you and those flying with you are in good hands.
- No one enjoys the time and stress of waiting in a long security line at the airport. All passengers flying with AccessAir have been pre-screened through the TSA's No Fly List. After your flight crew has verified your identification, you're on your way.
- Never worry about lost luggage or checking your bags. When you arrive for your flight, you will be escorted directly to your aircraft while your baggage is loaded for you.
- Passengers can also decrease the cost of the flight per person by filling every seat.
- Business travelers enjoy the privacy and security of the cabin over an airline cabin.
3. What are the costs of chartering an aircraft?
Answer: Depending on the size of the aircraft, pricing can range from $785.00 - $3,000.00 per flight hour. Additional fees can include any of the following: Wait Time, Overnight, Landing, Catering and Crew expenses.
4. What is "Wait Time" and how is it billed?
Answer: Wait Time is the billable cost for the downtime of the aircraft while on a trip. Trips are generally quoted based on a 2 hour minimum per day usage.